HOW DO I REGISTER FOR COLORGUARD?
- Fill out an Athletic Interest Form (found in the registration section on the MCHS website - circle Colorguard)
- How does my student fill in the MCHS “Course Offering Planning Sheet”?
- If your student wants to join Colorguard/Marching Band (includes 1 semester PE Credit) then go to Athletics/PE Electives Category and check mark PE/March Band.
- Freshman must take PE. In the box titled “Required Courses”, they must select a PE option. If your student is going to be in Colorguard/Marching Band in the Fall, then they check mark PE/March Band.
- IF your student wants regular PE Credit and Winterguard then sign up for Athletics/PE Electives and select an option under the Yearlong Electives category check mark Colorguard
Complete the Registration Packet that will be posted on www.miracostabands.com in early May and attend the MANDATORY Parent Meeting in June at the MCHS Cafeteria (date is on website calendar). Completed registration packet is submitted at the meeting.